Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back home.

We're home from Oregon-- It was a wonderful day of seeing Crater Lake for the first time, even though in my humble opinion Lake Tahoe is more impressive ;). We hugged family goodbye with the backdrop of the gorgeous lake and Josiah and I, and our "son" Murphy were on our way back to California. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone after such a wonderful trip. Especially Elizabeth, since we most likely won't see her for another year. :(

In Ashland, we stopped to see Joe's friend Evan and had starbucks in the cutest little town I've seen in awhile. The rest of of the time, it was just me and my husband and little Murphy in the car together. I love roadtrips because of the time spent in the car with just a little scenery on the way is enough to get my heart to start dreaming. And thats what Josiah and I did, just dream about our future and our lives together. Today we have been married for two months.

Its good to be home. Its good to have something to call home. I love this house, but even more than that, I love what this house means for Josiah and I.

No comments: